Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Daily Routine

It is week four of the 52 week photo challenge, and this weeks theme is, "My Daily Routine." Well...routine is something that tends to be non existent in my life. Some people have everything planned out with lists, habits, appointments and so on, me on the other hand...I am a different story. Sure I do some of the same things everyday; eat, brush my teeth, shower, let the dog out, go to work etc, but when I do them throughout the day or how many times tends to be up in the air (except work of course). One thing however that I have been attempting to add to my tentative "daily routine" is time to walk and either write or read everyday. What has allowed me to be fairly consistent about this is all of the neat places I have found that I didn't even know existed or never had the time to stop. One of these places is Adams Park.  For years I have driven by this place and for one reason or the other, I have never stopped. So today I finally did!


So it is at Adams Park that I photographed what my "daily routine" would hopefully look like.


Enjoy! If you wish to follow along on the 52 week photo challenge here is the link to My Four Hens Photography!



No comments:

Post a Comment