Friday, January 4, 2013

52 Weeks of Photos

It has been seven months now since I stopped my life as a student and began as some sort of adult in the so called real world. Well here I am and I have decided that I need more assignments to keep me focused! I suppose that twenty years (give or take) of training as a student is hard to break. So when one of my fellow, recently graduated photographer friends (RGPF) decided to follow a photo challenge I decided, "hey...why not?!" It was then that I was pointed to the blog of M4H (my four hens) photography. So, starting today and for the next fifty two weeks I am hoping to be greatly inspired! If you wish to join me here is the link!

M4H Photography


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea. Since my kids are getting older, I find I am taking less pictures and more of my shots are being reduced to puffy-cheeked, blowing the birthday candles out and horrid Christmas morning gift opening shots. So I am up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete