Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Well winter has finally hit the Pacific Northwest, giving us frozen mornings and some beautiful sunny days. Due to the lack of sunshine that tends to shine on the good old Seattle area (turning us into mole people), my mom and I decided that we should get out and take walks more often. On this particular occasion I brought along my camera and then proceeded to stop every minute or so and take a photograph or two along the waterfront.

For this walk we chose the beautiful Poulsbo waterfront.


The Pacific Northwest is an amazingly beautiful place to live and I am always reminded of that when I find amazing things when I least expect it. 

 

Getting out and taking pictures of things that catch my eye is my favorite way to photograph, so I encourage everyone to get out and have fun with their camera, you'll never know what you come up with!





No comments:

Post a Comment