Wednesday, January 16, 2013

52 Weeks of Photos!

Well it is week 2 in the 52 week photo challenge! This weeks word was FRESH. When I first started to  brainstorm ideas involving fresh, I thought of fruit and water. What is more refreshing then fruit right? As an art student when I think about fruit my brain goes to still lives and unfortunately that is just something I can not get super excited about, so I moved on to my second idea; water. The idea of running water and rain is very refreshing and calming, so when I was at the beach last I tried to convey the silent beauty of the tide washing away the rocks.


I was not satisfied with just one photo this time around so while at work I happened upon a beautiful sunset and began to take pictures. The end of a day is the start of a fresh day and with that hopefully a fresh, clear and calm mind. If I ever feel the need to be calm or refreshed, watching the sun set or rise will defiantly do the job. 



If you wish to join the 52 week photo challenge you can find the link here: http://myfourhensphotography.com/photographers/category/project-52/


No comments:

Post a Comment