Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resolution...

One week down and fifty one more to go! This weeks theme was RESOLUTION. I began brainstorming by looking up the exact meaning. I got results such as; resolve, action, determination and tenacity...as I expected it didn't get me far. As I began thinking about what resolution means to me, I got ideas more like; starting fresh, clarity, open mind and letting go. Because writing is my way to let go and clear my head, it is writing I would be using as my main subject to photograph. I began my photo session at Lytle beach, one of the many shore access on the Island.


I took several objects that are very personal to me and arranged them in a...controlled yet random way. Then I positioned myself carefully (laying stomach down in the sand) and let the tide wash them away. Here is what I came up with and I hope you enjoy them!



(These photographs are property of Frog Rock Photography and not for re-use, Thank You!)


No comments:

Post a Comment