Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Little Inspiration...

Pinterest has become a new addiction for me, something I check when I get home along with e-mail and Facebook. Sometimes I even find myself in mid conversation, relating life to things I saw on Pinterest. So it is no surprise that I have pinned MANY ideas and one of them being a category of quotes, or how I have stated it, "good sayings". In an attempt to actually use ideas that I have seen on Pinterest, I have decided to give myself a challenge. I am going to take quotes and try to convey them with photography. The first quote that I chose was;

"One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder." Unknown

As an attempted optimist I went for ideas of a person walking down a path or at a crossroads and standing still trying to decide. But then in came the pessimist and before I knew it, I began brain storming ideas of abandonment, loneliness and walking away. I decided on something in between.


Blakely Harbor is a place full of history that has been left to stand still and literally let time wash it away, which is why it makes it the perfect place to convey moving on or trying to fix what is broken. 



No comments:

Post a Comment