Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Little Piece of Me

It is week three of the 52 week photo challenge I am following from M4H Photography! If you would like to check out her website or follow along yourself, here is the link:

http://myfourhensphotography.com/photographers/page/2/

This weeks subject was, a little piece of me. When I was in my first photography class we had a self portrait assignment similar to this but we weren't aloud to use ourselves just something that represents us. So, again I decided to use things and place to help show you a glimpse of what I am about. When I wish for some peace and solitude the first place I have gone for years is Point White dock.



Bainbridge Island tends to be a very gray and forested area. This is one of the parks on the island that is wide open to the sky and prone to the ever so rare sun breaks. So naturally this is the setting in which I chose to photograph. For an artist who loves to write, what you chose to write on can always be...a little unexpected. As a photographer I love to mix objects that don't belong, one of my favorites being things that represent consumerism with the natural world. I combined all of these things together and came up with this:



I hope you enjoyed this little piece of me!





No comments:

Post a Comment