Tuesday, February 26, 2013

White

Week Seven of the 52 week photo challenge brings me to the subject, White. You can join the 52 week photo challenge by going to, M4H Photography! Hmmm, back to, white? White as a color was not the most inspiring thing I had heard lately, but sure enough, I found myself getting excited with lots of ideas. When brainstorming, my brain tends to get stuck on and jump first to, flowers! This is probably due to the fact that flowers are one of my favorite things in the world...so what did I do? I went out and found some white flowers to add to my photograph!


For the rest of my photo shoot I picked one of the most beautiful spots on the Island, Pritchard Park. It is always quite and you can sit and watch as the ferry goes over to Seattle. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment